You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.
1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? Usually about 10:30am, if I'm on a good sleep schedule.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? Not really, unless I was up late the night before. Again, my sleep patterns are so eratic, it's hard to tell.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? I usually open the blinds, put Gypsy on the tie-out and then head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth or shower.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? It depends on the kind of day I'm preparing for. If it's school or if I'm in a hurry, I can usually be ready within 30 minutes. If I have time though, I will take all day to wake up.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? I haven't eaten breakfast in years because it upsets my stomach. If I do get hungry in the morning though, I am ashamed to say that I still love a good Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit from McDonald's. Hee..
1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it? Yes, it was Tracy T. We were inseparable from the first day of kindergarten to ninth grade.
2. Are you still in touch with this person? Not really. I haven't seen her in years.. we got to Junior High school and just drifted into different crowds.
3. Do you have a current close friend? Yes, Pasty. (and I consider my online friends close friends as well.)
4. How did you become friends with this person? Pasty was one of the members of the aforementioned crowds I drifted into. We've been connected ever since.
5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why? Yes, my friend Dreama R. from high school. We were very close during high school, but during junior year, stupid high school things got in the way of our friendship and I've always regretted it. Pasty is still close with her though, so I get to hear how she's doing through her... I just miss her because she was funny and cool as hell.
Ahhhh, the day is finally here, boys and girls.. There comes a time in your life when being your own worst enemy just doesn't cut it anymore. When you feel like you've grown quite a bit, but are stuck in old trends and need a new look, a new environment and a new life in order to reflect that growth. So what do you do about that? Simple..
You put a little soul back in your day. But it can't just be any type of soul, it's got to be something that reflects you. Your no frills, no bullshit, no facade, no head-games attitude. Your ability to just be you at any given moment and in any given situation and not give a damn about whether or not it's 'pretty' or 'acceptable,' simply because you're too busy creating that soul that you've worked so hard to preserve. You know that's the only thing that matters. That's your soul and it's not hiding behind pretty silks and satins or cowering behind faded flannels. It's just there and it just is. It's your own special fabric. It's your Burlap Soul....
So this will be my new home now. Come on over and say hello. We'll make smoothies and sit on the front porch with our pets and watch the world go by.. and man, will we ever laugh. Of course, cranking good music just to piss off the neighbors is a given. Also, I can include rum, brandy, bourbon, sangria and vodka in my smoothies upon request... what would you like? Go ahead.. bring some tunes, drop by and pick your poison. I'll be waiting...
For those of you that are getting access to the photoblog, I am emailing you the necessary passwords right now. So just be patient, it's coming...
Jess brought it to my attention earlier which is good because I had completely forgotten: June 27th was my 1-year blogiversary!
So strange, to have made all the technical, grammatical and emotional advances that I have made in a space of twelve months. This past year seems like the longest year ever, mostly because I blogged it and can remember more details than I had thought possible. But also because I can honestly say that I have grown and changed as a result of just maintaining a blog. Granted, it's on Blogger; granted, there have been technical/financial obstacles along the way, but still, I had an outlet. I jumped head first into a medium that I knew nothing about and emerged triumphant and better yet, I'm still advancing. I knew nothing about MT and domain names and cgi-bins and hosting and somehow over the past month, I've made it work and I am actually able to say, "Hey! I did that! And it looks good and it's okay to be proud of myself!" I've learned to see the positives in life, made some wonderfulfriendshipswithpeopleacross the globe and I can actually say that I'm more confident in myself as a result.
Or better yet.. J. says I'm like a Virginia Slims ad: You've come a long way, baby. :-) So, I'd just like to thank the academy. You like me! You really, really like me!